The AntHill wants YOU
Are you a TruAnt?
At just over one and half years old, BlueAnt Digital Intelligence has worked on a number of things: Social Media Strategy for Brands, Video Shooting and Editing, Projection, Augmented Reality Apps and even a simple Xbox Kinect based game.
It’s time to do even more.
I’m looking for more Ants.
I’m looking for someone who’s obsessed about the media and the web; someone who can move between creating media and promoting it. In sum, I need some who has the following skills:
- Someone who understands what brands need to say on different networks (primarily Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Preferably someone who has run a Facebook Page/Twitter handle for a brand before.
- Example: Someone who wakes up in the morning and starts the day by reading Mashable/Wired/Slate. Although iO9 readers will be given special preference.
- Writing Text: Like to write? Send me your blog URL.
- Shooting and editing video: Like shooting video? Show me your Youtube Channel.
- Graphic Art: Like Doodling? Send pictures.
- Example: Someone who likes keeping a blog, or obsessively films, edits and shares whatever they find fascinating or someone who can’t get by without thinking how that logo looks out of place.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Able to dabble in some HTML/CSS.
- If you have a favorite language or skill not mentioned here let me know. (Personally I am in love with Processing at the moment).
- Example: someone who doesn’t have to run for tech-support when a link on a site stops working or doesn’t have cold feet when they have to create what an idea prototype looks like.