At BlueAnt Digital, we constantly create things.
Over the past year, we’ve worked on posters for social media, images for websites, started an in house comic project, a graphic novel and even made Bollywood inspired posters for clients.
We now want to do EVEN MORE.
We’re now looking for a graphic designer who can help us in all our graphic adventures. We need someone who:
- Thinks raw images are passé.
- Has at least one graphic novel in their ‘top 5 books of all time’ list.
- Knows how Photoshop works and isn’t afraid to use it.
- Knows that illustrator has two kinds of selection tools (how weird).
- Has created a portfolio that they are proud of (even if it’s not too good).
- Likes to make and take jokes.
- Prefers coffee over tea, because it tastes better AND keeps you awake.
If you are that person, please send in your CV and portfolio, or anything else that you would like to show off, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: I’m a graphic designer and I want in.